- High visibility, full color display that can be easily viewed from a distance and at extreme angles.
- Includes up to three USB, one LAN and two RS232 ports for expansion and connection of devices
- Export the results as PDF or CSV, also to networks.
Specific features for the TitroLine® 7500 KF trace
- Coulometric KF titration with automatic drift determination and correction
- With standard methods for various applications such as water in%, water in ppm, water with KF oven, etc.
- Statistical functions average value and relative standard deviation.
- Configurable output: Short, standard with curve, GLP
- Output of results in ppm,%, mg, μg, mg / l. Unit individually adjustable
- Also suitable for the determination of bromine number
- Formula editor for individual calculations
- User management/password
Automatic Titrator for the coulometric KF-Titration
The TitroLine® 7500 KF trace is a compact, easy-to-use coulometric titrator for water determination according to Karl Fischer (KF) with a typical operating range of 1 ppm - 5% water.
Scope of supply:
Basic unit, generator electrode TZ 1752 without junction + connection cable, magnetic stirrer TM 235, stand rod, titration vessel TZ 1751, micro double platinum electrode KF 1150, power supply 100-240 V.