- High visibility, full color display that can be easily viewed from a distance and at extreme angles.
- Reagent data is securely stored in the intelligent and interchangeable modules
- Includes up to three USB, one LAN and two RS232 ports for expansion and connection of devices
- Export the results as PDF or CSV, also to networks.
Specific features for the TitroLine® 7500 KF
- Polarizable electrode input for set endpoint titrations („Dead-stop“ + KF)
- With standard methods for various applications such as titer determination, sample titration with 1- or 2-component reagent, etc.
- Volumetric KF titrations
- Also suitable for dosing tasks and sample preparation
- Formula editor for individual calculations
- User management/password
Automatic Titrator for the volumetric KF titration
The TitroLine® 7500 KF is the universalist for the volumetric Karl Fischer titration with a wide operating range of a few ppm - 100% water content. The addition of the solvent and the extraction of the titrated sample are carried out by the titration stand TM 235 KF at the push of a button
Scope of delivery:
Basic unit with 10 ml exchangeable head, TM 235 KF titration stand with integrated stirrer and pump, titration vessel TZ 1770, micro double platinum electrode KF 1100,starter kit, power supply 100-240 V