Following titration modes are possible:
Simple automatic titrator for pH titrations
The TitroLine® 5000 is a very compact titrator for simple routine titrations. Thanks to the standard methods the creating of methods is no longer required. Just load the method and press the start button. GLP compliant results with titration curve can be documented on a connected printer or USB-memory stick.
Typical applications for the TitroLine® 5000 are:
• Salt content in foodstuffs (cheese, soy sauce, ketchup)
• pH- value, total acidity in wine and beverages
• Acid value in bread and bread dough
• Total nitrogen according to Kjeldahl
• Chloride in drinking water and other samples
• pH- value, Alkalinity (p + m-value)
• FTA/TA („FOS/TAC“)
Scope of supply:
Basic unit with magnetic stirrer, with stand rod, with mouse, with titration clamp, with ready to use with 20 ml dosing unit TZ 3130 with tubes, screw threads and titration tip, with external power supply 100-240 V. With low maintenance pH electrode A 7780 NTC30 DIN N and buffer set pH 4/7.