- Vortex-style impeller can handle up to 2½” solids. Vortex impellers resist clogging better than a traditional two-vane impeller.
- Robust: Components are made from robust cast iron for long life and easy maintenance
- Powerful: An efficient air-filled motor provides built-in thermal overload allowing the pump to run continuously without overheating
- Durable: Heavy-duty long life bearings provide peace of mind
- Safe and straightforward: The cable entry prevents both cable strain and leakage
- Smooth: The double mechanical seal provides extra reliability and protects against leakage*
- Flexible: 2”, 3”, and 4” discharge allows compatibility for a variety of installations
- Installation options: Pump has a built in dual seal and sensors for high temperature and seal leak detection which accommodate upgraded panel installations
* Upgraded installation for seal leak detection requires MiniCAS module in control panel
PROVEN TO DELIVER DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE
Based on technology developed and tested in tough environments throughout the world, count on the BFV series to ensure reliability and reduce downtime in harsh residential, light commercial and industrial wastewater applications. Available in 2”, 3”, or 4” discharge for flexibility and compatibility with a variety of installations.
Anywhere waste or drainage must be disposed of quickly, quietly and efficiently.
- Harsh residential, light commercial, industrial, sewage systems, dewatering/effluent, water transfer