- Vortex-style impeller can handle solids up to 2″ in size and resists clogging better than a traditional two-vane impeller
- Robust: Components are made from robust cast iron for long life and easy maintenance
- Powerful: An efficient air-filled motor provides built-in thermal overload allowing the pump to run continuously without overheating
- Durable: Heavy-duty long life bearings provide peace of mind
- Safe and straightforward: The cable entry prevents both cable strain and leakage
- Smooth: The double mechanical seal provides extra reliability and protects against leakage*
- Flexible: 2” threaded vertical discharge allows for a variety of installations
- Installation Options: Pump has a built in dual seal and sensors for high temperature and seal leak detection which accommodate upgraded panel installations
* Upgraded installation required for sealed leak detection
PROVEN TO DELIVER DEPENDABLE PERFORMANCE
Based on technology developed and tested in tough environments throughout the world, count on the GFV series to ensure reliability and reduce downtime in harsh residential, light commercial and industrial wastewater applications.
Anywhere waste or drainage must be disposed of quickly, quietly and efficiently.
• Homes, Sewage systems, Dewatering/effluent, Water transfer