Depot AdministratorAdministration | Ashford, UK, United Kingdom
Xylem is seeking a Depot Administrator to join our team in Ashford.
Up to 23K
Full-time and permanent position
You will effectively and efficiently control all depot service administration involving purchasing, updating records, and various reports to ensure a high-quality service to our customers.
As a Depot Administrator, you will be working closely with the Depot Manager and team to co-ordinate routine schedules, plans, recording all work, and assist with the depot expeditor with stock control of spares and equipment for engineers. You will also liaise with suppliers for the best possible price and service, whilst communicating with customers and Engineers regarding project planning.
- Previous experience in a high-volume administration role, preferably gained within the hire/construction industry
- Experience maintaining accurate records and using Smart Office is highly desirable
- Experience managing supplier relationships and negotiating price renewals
- A customer-focussed approach to work and delivering gold-standard service
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and maintaining strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload effectively.
- Exceptional IT skills Word, ServiceMax, etc.
- Monday-Friday role
- Up to 23K salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Health and fitness programmes
- Cycle to work scheme
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.