Coordinator, Customer ServiceSales | Lubbock, TX, United States
We’re Hiring for a Customer Service Coordinator!
If you are excited and passionate about helping #LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc. is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions. At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paid Volunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
THE ROLE: The Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for directing all incoming calls to appropriate department. In this role, the incumbent will also support customer service and sales on various tasks. May support other departments as needed. We offer a full benefits package to include 4 WEEKS Paid Time Off (PTO) for hourly positions, health, dental, vision, investment savings plan, and other additional miscellaneous benefits. Xylem will provide paid training for CDL upgrades (if applicable).
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Answers incoming calls from the switchboard and direct to correct department for support Enter warranty consumer orders and assist with other customer orders.
- Work closely with sales in supportive role for customer base.
- Run monthly metric reports for customer service/sales departments.
- Assist in uploading and entering yearly quotes for customers by working closely with sales.
- Assist sales with customer master updates.
- Support customer service with documentation and maintaining current work instructions on company shared files.
- Support documentation requirements related to Compliance.
- Support finance with the AP system regarding commission reports
- Enter salesman requests for samples, show material, and customer requests.
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
- 0-2+ Years’ experience w/ typically a college or university degree or the equivalent work experience and has conceptual knowledge of fundamental theories, principles, and practices
- Demonstrated customer advocacy skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and work independently.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment welcoming change and growth
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office. Experience working with CRM system (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics) a plus.
- Proficiency in second language a plus
- A strong commitment to working with a team, providing excellent customer service, and maintaining professionalism is required.
- Ability to process a high volume of transactions with proficiency, accuracy, and integrity.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize accordingly.
- Effective verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen, organizational, time management skills and attention to detail required.
- Ability to work with diverse workforce and customer base.
At Xylem, we embrace diversity and strive to create avenues where employees feel valued and appreciated through our DE&I initiatives and Employee Resources Groups (ERG). Xylem is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action workplace. Xylem prohibits discrimination, harassment of any kind and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, medical conditions or disability, genetic information, age, or other non-merit factors.
Join the global Xylem team today! Xylem is a team creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges through developing new technologies and services that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor, and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential, and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities.
Disclaimer: The information listed within this job description is designed to indicate the general nature of work expected for this position and shall not be viewed as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required in this position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job absent undue hardship. Xylem reserves the right to modify this job description or assign other duties to this position as needed.