Client Solutions ManagerSales | Any Location - Texas, United States
We’re Hiring for a Client Solutions Manager!
If you are excited and passionate about helping #LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc. is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions. At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paid Volunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
THE ROLE: We are seeking a dedicated Client Solutions Manager to join our team at Xylem. At Xylem, we believe in transforming challenges into opportunities. As a Client Solutions Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving digital transformation programs for our clients in the southern region. We value diversity and foster an inclusive environment where everyone’s unique perspective contributes to our collective success. We offer a full benefits package to include Flexible Time Off (FTO) for salaried positions, health, dental, vision, investment savings plan, and additional miscellaneous benefits.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Identify and prioritize client organizations, creating tailored account strategies for each.
- Foster strong relationships with key leaders in client organizations, understanding their financial outlook and strategic priorities.
- Deepen your understanding of clients' challenges, budget, and capital improvement plans, utilizing research frameworks and collaboration with the Marketing team.
- Act as an industry thought leader, engaging in industry events, and speaking opportunities to elevate Xylem's profile nationally and in the region.
- Lead digital performance transformation programs, showcasing Xylem’s capabilities to clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Client Solution Architects, to introduce innovative solutions and manage client pitches effectively.
- Develop comprehensive client dossiers, enhancing our understanding of account activities across Xylem.
- Engage in collaborative initiatives within Xylem, aligning priorities and pursuing joint ventures.
- Contribute to Xylem Watermark volunteer activities, promoting our commitment to social responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Marketo, Salesforce.com, and digital marketing platforms.
- Previous budget management experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively convey ideas and solutions.
- Knowledge of Xylem's industry and specific products is advantageous.
The estimated salary range for this position is $120,000 to $130,000 plus bonus. Starting pay is dependent on multiple factors, such as skills, experience and work location, and is not typically at the top of the range. At Xylem we offer a competitive compensation package with a generous benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision plans, 401(k) with company contribution, paid time off, paid parental leave and tuition reimbursement.
At Xylem, we embrace diversity and strive to create avenues where employees feel valued and appreciated through our DE&I initiatives and Employee Resources Groups (ERG). Xylem is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action workplace. Xylem prohibits discrimination, harassment of any kind and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, medical conditions or disability, genetic information, age, or other non-merit factors.
Join the global Xylem team today! Xylem is a team creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges through developing new technologies and services that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor, and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential, and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities.
Disclaimer: The information listed within this job description is designed to indicate the general nature of work expected for this position and shall not be viewed as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required in this position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job absent undue hardship. Xylem reserves the right to modify this job description or assign other duties to this position as needed.