Talent Acquisition PartnerHuman Resources | Eastern Creek, Australia, Australia
Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving our world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development and a safety culture.
We are seeking a motivated and driven Talent Acquisition Partner who is passionate about partnering with the business to attract and recruit top talent. You will be providing extensive Talent Acquisition support to the business as well as supporting a tight-knit and busy HR team.
This part time role is based at our Eastern Creek office, with the role being offered on a flexible basis which could be 3 full days per week, or equivalent reduced hours across 4-5 working days – depending on what works best for you!
- Conduct in-house end to end recruitment activities
- Maintains external partnerships and responsible for all advertising on various platforms
- Drafting employment contracts and assisting managers with on boarding
- Maintain forecasting, vacancy monitor & reporting of recruitment related metrics
- Manage employee referral program
- Develop and maintain a talent pipeline with input from internal partners and business leaders
- Perform regular VEVO/ visa and other pre-employment checks
- Assists with the review of policies in line with applicable legislative change
- Supports culture and culture transformation processes including employee recognition program and in general showcasing Xylem as an employer of choice
- 3+ years’ experience in the field of Talent Acquisition / Recruitment with experience covering multiple roles within the water, utilities or other related industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to support the business nationally
- Ability to think and act independently with minimum supervision
- High energy, personal presence and maturity
- Demonstrated ability to provide a high level of service to internal stakeholders
- A passion and drive for finding and bringing talent into Xylem
What you will get in return
- An opportunity to work with a global, industry leader delivering water solutions
- Work with a team that is passionate, positive and love what they do
- Attractive base salary, annual bonus + 10.5% superannuation
- Healthy work/life balance
- Paid parental leave
- Company funded income protection
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”