Service & Rental CoordinatorOperations | Hemmant, Australia, Australia
Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development and a safety culture.
If you are customer focused, have excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team, then we may have a Service & Rental Coordinator role for you at our Hemmant branch.
Your new role
- Complete daily administrative tasks within an autonomous capacity
- Responding to emails and maintaining diaries in a timely manner
- Inputting all purchase orders into the system
- Distribution of mail and updating all noticeboards with KPI statistics
- Process Service & Rental hire quotations, billing, invoicing and reporting
- Monitor and record stock delivery lead times
- Receive and expedite parts and goods receipting
- Process stock transfers
- Process detailed reports
- Minimum of 2-3 years in a customer service/sales support capacity
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Well-developed computer skills microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously as well as a group environment
- Ability to maintain a neat and well organised work environment
What’s in it for you?
- Generous base salary + annual bonus
- 50% off yearly gym membership and subsidized private healthcare
- Additional 1% superannuation contribution
- Join a vibrant, passionate team
- Ongoing career growth opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
If you're ready to take the next step in your career, we’d love to hear from you.