Regional GBS Program Manager, AmericasOperations | Chihuahua, Mexico, Mexico
The Role: Xylem seeks to hire a Regional Global Business Services (GBS) Program Manager who will also be responsible for the development of sourcing strategies for selected indirect categories. This position requires a good understanding of outsourced procurement services related to Indirect Spend, including experience of Category Management (in particular MRO, Office suppliers, EH&S and other) with a good understanding of the regional vendor base and industry trends. Experience of working with global business partners and stakeholders in different regions (EMEIA, Americas, APAC) is essential.
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Implementation and execution of processes (Source to contract and Purchase Requisition to Purchase Order) across all Indirect Category verticals.
- Regular stakeholder engagement to drive adoption, chairing regular business reviews with all key sites.
- Monitoring and taking action of SLA’s and deliverables from outsourced Partner.
- Support execution of SOX compliance requirements.
- Co-ordination of Vendor/User Master Data requests and changes.
- Support the technological development to enable S2C & PR2PO process efficiency.
- Evaluate and identify process optimization through continuous improvement tools and techniques, with a primary focus on Digitization
- Regional Category Management activities (MRO, OS, EHS)
- Strategic Relationship Management of key supply partners
- Lead a team of tactical and strategic outsourced associates (approx. 5)
- Develop and execute Regional Category Strategy in line with business needs
- Achievement of year on year productivity and Procurement KPIs, including but not limited to:
- Cost Savings
- Working capital improvements (payment term optimisation)
- Supplier Reduction
- Preferred supplier spend concentration
- Risk Mitigation actions
Personality Attributes / Key Skills
- Entrepreneurial Continuous Improvement Mind-set.
- Proven Negotiator at all levels.
- Working cross functionally across a complex organizational structure
- Strong customer service focus when dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Supplier Relationship management skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability and willingness to multi task
- Flexibility and readiness to adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Project Management skills
- Experience in creating and managing supplier contracts
- Attention to detail, accuracy, work under pressure to deadlines, sense of urgency.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Supply Chain, or related discipline (Masters Preferred)
- Multiyear experience in Project Management and/or Category Management (Indirect Preferred)
- Multiyear experience in supporting and coordinating cross-functional teams (e.g. Operations, Finance, Legal, etc.)
- Experience working with Global Business partners in global regions (EMEA, Americas, APAC)
- Ability to quickly establish credibility across the organization and to engage and influence others to ensure the most effective and efficient solutions are implemented.