Technical Sales SpecialistSales | Albany, New Zealand, New Zealand
Could you help us solve water?
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving world's most critical water challenges. We are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development, and a safety culture.
If you share our passion for providing outstanding customer service and you are an enthusiastic team player, then we we have Technical Sales Specialist role for you at our Auckland branch.
You will manage and improve customer touchpoints from pre-sales, order to delivery and after-sales support that forms the experiences customers have with Xylem, with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction.
- Handles and directs enquiries from customers via phone, email and website
- Provides direct advice and support to customers on all matters related to orders and credits
- Promotes rental and service, spare parts and project solutions to customers where suitable
- Prepares timely quotes, enters accurate sales orders and purchase orders, completes paperwork and advises production and distribution team of urgent and/or special delivery requirements
- Manages, tracks and follows up orders end to end to ensure on time customer delivery
- Resolves and manage customer complaints, disputes and warranty claims
- Implement defined metrics, processes and best practices in improving service quality to customers
Skills and experience required:
- 3+ year’s customer service in a sales support or administrative capacity, preferably in an engineering environment
- A strong technical mechanical aptitude and background working with pumps, but not essential)
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Strong problem solving and time management skills
- A keen interest in continuing to develop your own skills as well as an understanding of Xylem products and applications
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to work with a global, industry leader
- Company income protection
- Base salary and annual bonus
- Subsidised health insurance
- Subsidised gym membership (50% reimbursement p.a)
- Work with a team that is passionate, positive and love what they do
- Opportunity to make a difference and become part of Xylems volunteer program “Watermark”
If you meet the criteria above and are keen to join us on our journey to solve water, apply now!