Import & Export CoordinatorOperations | Abony, Hungary, Hungary
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
XYLEM is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Import and Export Coordinator
The Import and Export Coordinator is responsible for administering the Import and Export consignments and paperwork compilations to process into and out of the Finished Goods Stores of manufactured products from the local manufacturing and external Xylem sites.
- To operate the incoming scheduling of all consignments of Air and Sea freight deliveries.
- To work with systems and processes that must comply with all Customs and Excise requirements
- To administer the Airfreight authorization process for the local consignments.
- Obtain best prices for air and sea freight quotations and also monitor the current prices for all freight in conjunction with the Distribution Services Manager to whom the role is responsible.
- Provide support on the following domains :
- Import/Export Documentation Specials
- Freight and Transport Function
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- In depth knowledge of Customs and Excise procedures and required documentation
- High standard of knowledge for Excel, Word, and E mail etiquette
- Visual basic programming experience advantageous
- Experience working with a warehouse management system is essential
- Warehouse office environment and/or pick office exposure is desirable
- Knowledge of computerized ERP system and able to input to a high quality level
- Understanding of compliance processes advantageous
- Team player with strong personality is essential and used to interfacing with a warehouse pick/pack team is advantageous
- Work experience in international company
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly environment, teamwork
- Internal development opportunities
- Competitive compensation package
- Other benefits
- Teambuilding events