Customer Service SpecialistSales | Shah Alam, Malaysia, Malaysia
1) Receiving and processing purchase orders (PO)
- Inspecting the orders and statements for data correctness.
- Verifying orders, including customers’ personal information and payment details.
- Ensure all data entries are accurate as per the customer’s PO.
- Properly hand over the orders to the procurement team for order purchase.
2) Keeping a track of order records
- Maintaining and updating master tracking files on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with the logistics department to ensure timely deliveries.
- Prepares Backlog/Open order reports of specific accounts being handled
- Issue a proforma invoice for non-payment term customers.
3) Letter of Credit
- Review and checks the commercial to ensure commercial term and conditions are acceptable and achievable
- Liaise with the logistic team and finance on the documentation and financial side.
- Issue the Commercial Invoice the for LC payment term.
4) Customer Care
- Promptly responding to customer queries.
- Handle general inquiries and communicate with customers on order status (progress & delivery), and discrepancies if any.
- Maintaining a polite, helpful, and professional manner always.
- Identifying common problems and escalating them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
- Stay up to date with new products and features.
5) Lead the customer’s complaint/claim
- Handle customer complaints and do your best to assist in all customer concerns/claims.
- Immediately escalating serious complaints or issues that you are not equipped to deal with.
- Liaising with all departments/stakeholders to find the best solutions to customers’ issues.
- Ensures that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customers’ problems and concerns.
6) Company Revenue
- Track the company’s revenue by updating the revenue file as accurately as possible on a weekly basis.
- Ensure sales targets are met and report any deviations.
7) Ad-hock Task
Performs other tasks that may be assigned by the CS Manager