Customer Service RepresentativeOperations | Cegled, Hungary, Hungary
Xylem is a leading water technology company committed to "solving water" by creating innovative and smart technology solutions to meet the world's water, wastewater and energy needs Xylem’s well-known global brands have served the water market for many decades with products sold in more than 150 countries. The Company's more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Xylem does business with more than 40 market-leading product brands.
For more information on how Xylem can help you, go to www.xylem.com
XYLEM Service Hungary Kft. is looking for a new colleague for the following position:
Customer Service Representative
- Professional handling of customer requests and inquiries, day-to-day contact, answering questions in related to our products, services.
- Handling the customer orders coming through the EDI system and/or arriving manually; preparing shipping scheduling. Preliminary checking of planned deliveries to improve OTD/OTP results, providing pricing and delivery information.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints, RMAs
- Starting export declaration of the shipments covered by his responsibility. In the absence of the customs administrator preparing the export and import customs clearances, verification of import invoices with the planner/buyer, sending the customs clearance order to the broker.
- To understand the catalogue and products to meet customer requirements
- Responsible for Trade compliance (classification of goods, assistance in customs)
REQUIRED SKILLS / EDUCATION / QUALIFICATIONS
- Secondary education
- Experience 2+ years relevant working experience
- Advanced communication level in English (both written and verbal)
- Good IT skills (MS Office)
- Attitude & disposition Customer Service and / or Logistics Experience
- Customer focused attitude;
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Good organizing and time management skills
- Supportive attitude, develops and maintains positive relationships with all business partners
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Ownership of the end to end processes
- Highest standard of accuracy and precision, highly organized
- Work experience if in pumps or electrical motor industries is an advantage
- Work experience in international company
- Excellent atmosphere, friendly environment, teamwork
- Internal development opportunities
- Other benefits (Cafeteria, Sport support)
- Teambuilding events
Cegléd, Külső-Kátai út 41.