Associate Product Manager- Packaged Pump Stations and Mechanical AccessoriesProduct Management | Any Location - Germany, Germany
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
Associate Product Manager- Packaged Pump Stations and Mechanical Accessories
We are looking for a Associate Product Manager to support the Global Product Manager for Packaged Pump Stations and Mechanical Accessories with the execution of the business strategy across the geographical regions and meet product line goals.
- Assist the Global Product Manager in building out, updating and executing the product roadmap.
- Participate in new product developments and collaborate with cross-functional teams on a global basis.
- Through collaboration with Marketing, Sales, Supply Chain and the Global Product Manager conduct product, market and competitive research and analyzes.
- Help identify new business opportunities.
- Assist the Global Product Manager in fielding technical and customer inquiries, both in the field and online and aid in the development of market driven modifications through participation in voice of customer initiatives.
- Support the development of promotional materials. This includes product selection software, web content, and other traditional written materials.
- Support the Global Product Manager as needed in developing training materials and providing product training to internal and external audience.
- Travel (up to 25%) as necessary to assist in connecting with regional teams, developing key relationships with customers and regional suppliers to better drive/influence innovation, and collaborating with R&D and Operations.
- Assist the Global Product Manager in executing and communicating lifecycle changes, such as pricing, phase out strategy and aftermarket support.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business with a technical background and marketing and/or supply chain experience.
- Strong spoken and written communication skills in English.
- Self-motivated and hands-on mindset
- Strong presentations skills
- Comfortable operating as part of a cross-functional team that includes marketing, technical, administrative and operations team members.
- Demonstrates good data analytical skills
- Continues improvement mindset.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Why Work at Xylem!
We offer you a creative and international environment where you get the opportunity to focus on your personal and professional development together with committed and helpful colleagues. Engage as a volunteer through Xylem´s business program for community initiatives Xylem Watermark: www.xylemwatermark.com.
Everyone's equal value
We want people, regardless of skin color, age, disability, sexual orientation and gender identity, to feel at home, not just at Xylem, but everywhere in the world. For us, diversity means more than just a policy or a set of methods. Diversity is a fundamental part of our corporate culture and a key to long-term growth.
Feel free to visit us at https://www.xylem.com/sv-se/
We look forward to receiving your application in English. Please note that we will be interviewing continuously, which means that we may close the application process if we find the right candidate.
If you have any questions regarding this position, please contact Corporate Recruiter Leila Sayyad, Leila.firstname.lastname@example.org.
We only accept applicants through https://www.xylem.com/sv-se/karriar/xylem-career-opportunities/?currentpageid=49039&page=1&pagesize=24 .