IQ Sensor Net System WTW IQ Sensor Net NitraLyt® Plus Nitrate Sensor
Rugged Ion Selective Electrode (ISE) Probe for the IQ Sensor Net
The WTW NitraLyt® sensor is a rugged, online probe for measuring temperature, nitrate and chloride concentrations with Ion Selective Electrodes (ISEs) for wastewater process monitoring with IQ SensorNet.
- Measurement and display of nitrate and chloride
- Dynamic compensation of nitrate measurement for chloride
- Measuring range up to 1,000 mg NO3-N/L; 1,000 mg Cl/L
- Individually, user-replaceable measuring and reference electrodes
- NitraLyt® reference system is very stable over long periods of time
The NitraLyt® probe is used within the IQ Sensor Net system and can be networked with other probes and parameters for a complete process monitoring and control system. It measures nitrate with the option to also measure chloride for compensating the nitrate measurement and reporting.
The NitraLyt® is the ideal probe for quantitative measurement of nitrate in a wastewater treatment plant. The efficient control of nitrate in wastewater relies on the ability to take the measurements directly in the process. This direct ISE measuring technology is possible with the NitraLyt® sensor, enabling optimization of a plant in respect to process efficiency and energy consumption.
Two versions of NitraLyt Plus probe:
- NitraLyt Plus 700 IQ - IQ-Sensor für NO3 and Cl (ISE) (SKU: 107080)
- NitraLyt Plus SET / Comp - IQ Sensor incl. NO3, Cl and reference electrodes (SKU: 107082)
Documentation & Tools
You may also need:
- IQ SENSOR NET System IQ Sensor Net DIQ/S 282/284 Controller
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ Sensor Net MIQ/TC 2020 3G Controller
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ Sensor Net FDO® Dissolved Oxygen Probe
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ Sensor Net AmmoLyt Plus Ammonium Sensor
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ Sensor Net ISE combination sensor for ammonium and nitrate