IQ Sensor Net System WTW IQ Sensor Net MIQ/TC 2020 3G Controller
The IQ SENSOR NET is a Modular Measuring System for Online Analysis
The WTW MIQ/TC 2020 3G Controller is part of a digital and modular network system for wastewater treatment plant monitoring, allowing for the measurement of up to 20 parameters. This completely modular plug-and-play system allows you to monitor and control the process in your wastewater facility continuously and accurately.
- Centralized power supply along the entire network
- 2-wire cable provides power and data transfer
- Easily select relays and analog outputs
- Digital outputs also available with Profibus, Modbus, or Profinet
- Connection via IQ WEB CONNECT app
- Wireless connection via radio transmission
- Easily add measuring points along the network
- Multi-functional USB interface with fast data exchange (electronic-key function allows USB stick to function as a key)
- Programmable access permission
- LED status update
- System redundancy for backup power and control (if two terminals are used, the second one would take over automatically if the first one fails or loses power, etc.)
The high-performance processor of the terminal/controller WTW MIQ/TC 2020 3G coordinates all tasks inside the network. The USB interface allows quick data exchange via USB stick or directly to external systems. The system status LED provides reliable and quick information about the function and the system status.
The system stores the measured values of a new connected sensor and all configuration data automatically. The large, colored display and the large buttons ensure a clear and customer friendly operation at any conditions.
When integrating two MIQ/TC 2020 3G into system, the system security and therefore the availability of the total system is ensuredby the controller-redundancy-function. This lets you use one MIQ/TC 2020 3G as a terminal and a controller (fixed installation), and a second one as a mobile terminal. By including this into the network, you can have remote communcation as well as remote maintenance.
For the remote maintenance from a PC, you need to install the software IQ Software Pack CONNECT. This setting can be made via a user interface according to the MIQ/TC 2020 3G terminal. In addition, you have the option to transfer measuring and configuration data of the system to a computer. For the control with the IQ Web Connect the MIQ/MC3 is required.
The MIQ/TC 2020 3G Terminal/Controller is available as different versions. As single Terminal or as pre-configured, ready-to-used starter sets with special prices. Each of these 3 sets consists of a Terminal/Controller (MIQ/TC 2020 3G), a power supply module (MIQ/PS) and an output module with 1) 3 current outputs and 3 relays or 2) 6 relays or 3) an ethernet interface. The latter provides the digital fieldbusses Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP and PROFINET.
If you are interested in Orthophosphate analysis, learn about the Alyza IQ PO4 analyzer. Additionally, you may be interested in our smaller version with the ability to use the same modules and sensors. You can check out the IQ Sensor Net 282/284 and its various versions.
- MIQ/TC 2020 3G - Terminal/Controller for System 2020 SKU: 470020
- MIQ/TC 2020 3G - Terminal/Controller, incl. MIQ/CR3 & MIQ/PS SKU: 470022
- MIQ/TC 2020 3G - Terminal/Controller, incl. MIQ/C6 & MIQ/PS SKU: 470024
- MIQ/TC 2020 3G - Terminal/Controller, incl. MIQ/MC3 & MIQ/PS SKU: 470026
Documentation & Tools
You may also need:
- IQ Sensor Net System UV 700 IQ SAC
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ Sensor Net NiCaVis NO2, NO3 Sensor
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ Sensor Net CarboVis UV-VIS Spectral Sensors
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ Sensor Net AmmoLyt Plus Ammonium Sensor
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ Sensor Net FDO® Dissolved Oxygen Probe
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ Sensor Net NitraLyt Plus Nitrate Sensor
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ SensorNet Power Supply Module
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ Sensor Net MIQ/JBR Extension Module