IQ SENSOR NET System WTW IQ Sensor Net DIQ/S 282/284 Controller
IQ Sensor Net Controller for Small and Midsized Wastewater Treatment Plants
The WTW DIQ/S 282/284 (2 and 4 channel) controller replaces the DIQ/S 182 from June 2016.
The new controller is for small and mid-sized wastewater treatment plants and includes a USB-interface with an internal data logger - up to 4 sensors can be connected and 20 parameters measured simultaneously.
- IQ Sensor Net 282 and 284 controllers are a modular system for a complete sensor network.
- All parameters available (O2, NH4, NO3, COD, PO4, sludge level, ...)
- USB-interface and internal data logger by default
- Convenient and available anytime via Ethernet-interface
- Connects to almost any communication protocol including MODBUS TCP, MODBUS RTU, PROFIBUS and PROFINET.
All parameters at a glance:
The new controller DIQ/S 282/284 is available as 2- (DIQ/S 282) or 4-channel-version (DIQ/S 284). Besides the reagent-free measurement of COD, all other parameters needed for a wastewater treatment plant can be measured. By the combination of multi-parameter sensors, up to 20 parameters can be measured and displayed simultaneously.
- Dissolved oxygen (optical or electrochemical)
- Turbidity - ultrasonic cleaning
- TSS (total suspended solids) - ultrasonic cleaning
- Nitrite – ultrasonic cleaning
- NOx – ultrasonic cleaning
- COD / BOD - ultrasonic cleaning
- TOC (total organic carbon) - ultrasonic cleaning
- DOC (dissolved organic carbon share of TOC) - ultrasonic cleaning
- SAC (spectral absorption coefficient) - ultrasonic cleaning
- Sludge Level
- Specific conductance
- UVT-254 – ultrasonic cleaning
Up-to-date, safe and independent:
All versions include an USB-interface and an internal data logger by default. Thereby, your valuable data and system configurations can be stored quick and easy. Stay up-to-date with our software updates free of charge and improve your controller for upcoming measurement tasks.
Convenient and available at any time:
Via the connection to the internet you can access your IQ Sensor Net anytime and anywhere. Monitoring and support from remote saves time, money and nerves. Via the RS 485- and Ethernet- interfaces, the fieldbuses PROFIBUS, Modbus RTU, Ethernet/IP, Modbus TCP and PROFINET are available.
The DIQ/S 282/284 is compatible to almost all currently available components of the IQ Sensor Net.
Documentation & Tools
You may also need:
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ Sensor Net MIQ/TC 2020 3G Controller
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ Sensor Net ISE combination sensor for ammonium and nitrate
- IQ SENSOR NET System IQ Sensor Net Spectral UV-VIS Color Sensors
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ Sensor Net NiCaVis NO2, NO3 Sensor
- IQ Sensor Net System UV 700 IQ SAC
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ Sensor Net AmmoLyt Plus Ammonium Sensor
- IQ Sensor Net System IQ Sensor Net NitraLyt Plus Nitrate Sensor