GC Sample Introduction OI Analytical LV-20 Standards Addition Module
Standards Addition Module for 4551A Autosampler
The OI Analytical LV-20 Standards Addition Module pairs with the Model 4551A Autosampler to improve accuracy and precision of GC-GC-MS analysis, while minimizing standard usage and decreasing laboratory costs of expensive standards.
- Automatically adds internal standards, surrogate or matrix spike standards at operator-defined intervals
- Significantly reduces the volume of standards used in GC-MS analysis
- Amber glass reservoirs protect standards from UV light degradation
- Mounts directly on top of a 4551A autosampler
- Dry erase panel for noting standards in use on the instrument
Designed as an option for the OI Analytical 4551A Purge-and-Trap Water Autosampler, the LV-20 Standards Addition Module injects programmed volumes (1, 2, 5, 10, or 20 µL) of internal standard, surrogate, or matrix spike standards to improve the accuracy and precision of GC-GC-MS analyses. The LV-20 is equipped with high-speed injection valves which inject user-programmed volumes of standard with no excess overfill volume that fixed-loop based systems require to operate. All LV-20 functions are programmed using the intuitive touchscreen and Windows® CE software on the Eclipse 4760 Purge-and-Trap Sample Concentrator.
Consider using the LV-20 for these applications: GC and GC-MS analysis of volatile compounds (VOCs), drinking water, wastewater, groundwater, storm water, volatile petroleum hydrocarbons (VPH), oxygenates, 17+ USEPA-approved methods, ASTM and standard methods, and VPH and GRO Methods.
Documentation & Tools
You may also need:
- GC Sample Introduction 4551A Purge-and-Trap Water Autosampler
- GC Detectors 5320 Electrolytic Conductivity Detector (ELCD)
- GC Detectors BTEX Analysis System
- GC Detectors Pulsed Flame Photometric Detector (PFPD)
- GC Detectors 4430 Photoionization Detector (PID)
- GC Systems VPH Analysis System
- GC Sample Introduction 4760 Eclipse Purge-and-Trap Sample Concentrator