Rental Engineer T2Operations | Portsmouth, UK, United Kingdom
Rental Engineer - Portsmouth / Ashford
Xylem Water Solutions UK Ltd is seeking a Rental Engineer to join our team in Portsmouth or Ashford. The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and repair of Flygt Submersible pumps and associated Pump Rental Equipment throughout the assigned region.
- Supporting the Rental Team with the installation, repair, and refurbishment of submersible and surface-mounted pumping equipment, sewage treatment plants, and all associated components including control systems, valves, and pipework.
- Isolating, dismantling, and inspecting pumping equipment, including moving parts and lubricants.
- Installing and commissioning temporary Rental equipment and all associated apparatus.
- Lifting of access covers, pumping equipment and all associated components from ground level to an approximate depth of 10m using the appropriate tools supplied by Xylem Water Solutions UK Ltd.
- Working in an outdoor environment in different weather conditions on a daily basis.
- Driving a company vehicle to the standard required by Xylem Water Solutions UK Ltd, as detailed in the Company policy to and from scheduled and reactive calls.
- L2 EAL NVQ Diploma Performing Engineering Operations - Mechanical 60082641
- L2 EAL Award in Industrial Environment Awareness 50061471
- Employment L3 EAL NVQ Mechanical or similar.
- Electrically qualified to City & Guilds 2330 Level 3 or industry equivalent, (including 17th/ 18th Edition)
- ECS/ JIB Gold Skills Card Holder (beneficial not essential)
- Good knowledge of pumps/pumping systems.
This is a full-time position with standard hours of 39 per week. However, a totally flexible working attitude is necessary to meet the client and business needs. In addition, evening/weekend on-call duties will be necessary on a rota basis. If you are a proactive, adaptable individual with a passion for pumps and pumping systems, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity.