- Adjustable speed to deliver only the output required – allows for significant energy savings
- Advanced functionality and increased system reliability with DirigoTM drive unit consisting of a synchronous permanent magnet motor and an integrated motor control system
- Super premium efficiency IE4 equivalent motor with rated power options of 1.1, 1.5, 2.2 and 3.0 kW
- User-friendly operator panel and integrated monitoring functions including overload protection
- Integrated monitoring functions
- Energy-saving, non-clogging propellers with diameter 370 mm or 580 mm
- Low maintenance costs thanks to advanced motors, ActiveSealTM technology and durable hydraulics
- Fits easily on most existing guide bar dimensions
Adapt output to process demands
The only constant in wastewater treatment is change. Whether because of daily variation or long term population growth, the process demands of wastewater treatment shift constantly. By controlling the output of their mixers, plants can realize significant energy savings and be prepared to adapt their mixing to variations and future changes. With an integrated drive and remote operation, Flygt 4220 put you in complete control, while the next-generation design ensures a lifetime of reliable, efficient operation.
Adjustability at your fingertips
Flygt 4220 lets you handle both the expected and the unknown. The tank-side operator panel or plant-integrated communication functions put you in control of your mixer’s output to meet changing needs and maintain desired results, whether it is due to daily variations or infrequent events like seasonal fluctuations or process changes. With a Flygt 4220 adaptive mixer, you know exactly what is going on without having to touch the mixer or even leave the control room.