Vertical Multistage Pumps Lowara e-SV
- Versatile high efficiency multistage pump
- Robust, long life design
- Available in variable speed versions
- Certified for use in potable water
- Delivery: up to 160 m³/h
- Head: up to 330 m
e-SV vertical multistage pump in stainless steel
The Lowara e-SV vertical multistage pump is a highly reliable and technologically advanced multipurpose pump. It’s capable of satisfying the needs of a wide variety of users and many different construction designs are available. The e-SV range feature models in eleven sizes with 1-3-5-10-15-22-33-46-66-92-125 m³/h nominal capacities.
- Balanced mechanical seal replaceable without need for pump disassembling (for 10-15-22SV>=5,5kW, 33-46-66-92-125SV)
- “O” Ring seat design to allow for simple outer sleeve disassembly
- Floating for self alignment replaceable diffuser wear ring (PPS Glass filled technopolymer to withstand chemically corrosive, mechanically aggressive and high temperature liquids)
- Reduced impeller axial thrust for longer standard motor bearing life
- Hard Material Intermediate bush bearing (Tungsten Carbide/Silicon Carbide) to improve life and ability to withstand heavy duty applications, like boiler feeding
- High temperature seal option (180°C max) with low NPSH design, high pressure design (up to 40 Bar), and passivated & electro-polished versions are available upon request.
Further unique features of the e-SV include the integration of performance diagnostic devices such as the optimyze modular monitoring solution and Dry Run sensor. The optimyze™ and the Dry Run sensor are available as an accessory for all models.
The e-SV is certified by WRAS, ACS and D.M. 174 for use with potable water.
- e-SV: standard IEC motor
- e-SVE: Variable speed Smart Pump with ultra premium efficiency IES2 drive package including a permanent magnet IE5 motor (up to 2,2 kW)
- e-SVH: Variable speed pump with Hydrovar pump controller (up to 22 kW)
- e-SV hydrovar® X: Fully integrated variable speed solution (IES2) with assisted reluctance high efficient IE5 motor with built-in intelligence and communication (3kW to 22kW)
How to service e-SV
How to disassemble and assemble e-SV including mechanical seal replacement.
Industries & Applications
Recommended Industries and Applications
Documentation & Tools
Get additional technical information about your Lowara products here. Can only be viewed in Internet Explorer and Edge browsers.
Get additional technical information about your Xylem products here. Can only be viewed in Internet Explorer.
Use only Lowara original spare parts. Find the correct spare parts and exploded views for new and old Lowara products here.
When your equipment requires spare parts, repair or maintenance, we're here to support you.