Sales Manager - Sydney & OrangeSales | Eastern Creek, Australia, Australia
Xylem is the leading technology provider in the water industry with the vision of solving the world's most critical water challenges. Xylem’s well-known global brands serve the water market and we are committed to bringing out the best in our people through ongoing training and development.
We have a rewarding opportunity based in Sydney for an experienced, ambitious Sales Manager. Reporting directly to the General Manager - Sales the Sales Manager will lead the team to profitably drive growth to achieve Xylems strategic and operating plan objectives.
You will be passionate about developing the sales capability of your direct reports across NSW through coaching, mentoring and succession planning to nurture established partnerships, develop long term relationships and to tap into new and emerging customers and markets.
The role will also see you:
- Achieve sales targets, develop and maximise growth opportunities
- Plan, review and coordinate, proactive and comprehensive programs to achieve business goals
- Responsible for the implementation of customer centric marketing initiatives and sales promotions
- Drive and contribute to Organisation and Staff Development initiatives through training and Development, Goal Deployment Plans and lead and implement strategies and programs
- Prepare meaningful monthly reports, coordinate audits, and work in accordance with safety, statutory and corporate requirements
- Manage programs for the company by developing strategies to assist the successful implementation of new policies, structures and systems
This rewarding role primarily based in Sydney will take you to regional areas across NSW to manage your team when restrictions allow, approximately one-two weeks a month. You will be an influencer, a negotiator and have the ability to communicate effectively across all levels within the business and with our customers. You will come from a sales leadership role (4+years) with proven success, preferably from an engineering environment with sound mechanical aptitude/ knowledge of pumps and pumping systems.
Apply Now, work for a global leader who truly values their people and be rewarded with generous employee benefits like bonuses, company funded income protection, company car and the opportunity to join Xylems volunteer program “Watermark” and become part of the solution to “Solve water”!