Driver - Class 2 HIABAdministration | Farnborough, UK, United Kingdom
1) The tissue in plants that brings water upward from the roots;
2) a leading global water technology company.
Xylem, a leading global water technology company dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues, is the leading global provider of efficient, innovative and sustainable water technologies improving the way water is used, managed, conserved and re-used. Our international team is unified in a common purpose: creating advanced technology and other trusted solutions to solve the world’s water challenges. We are committed to creating an organization of inclusion and diversity, where everyone feels involved, respected, valued and connected, and where everyone is free to bring their authentic selves and ideas.
If you are excited and passionate about helping us #letssolvewater, we want to hear from you! For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
We Offer You More Than Just “A Job”
- Professional Development – To advance the capabilities of our people, we offer a wide variety of experiences to support our employees’ professional growth and continuous learning.
- Total Rewards – We offer comprehensive programs for compensation, benefits, recognition, learning and development, work-life integration and corporate citizenship.
- Watermark – Watermark is our corporate social responsibility program working to provide education and access to safe water to ensure healthy lives, gender equality, and resilient communities. Employees have the opportunity to learn and volunteer on various water-related projects.
- Employee Networks – Our Employee Networks provide a professional, supportive network for employees from diverse backgrounds, including Women’s, LGBT+ and Allies, Veteran’s, People of Color and Allies, Emerging Leaders, and Working Parents Networks.
The Role: “Xylem seeks to hire a Driver to join out team in our Farnborough office. The role offers great career prospect within the Xylem group going forward. Ideally looking for a driver with a HIAB certification.
- Vehicle checks;
- Driving around the local area conducting multi drop deliveries using a HGV Class 2 Hiab;
- make safe and timely deliveries around the Yorkshire region to commercial sites;
- Working collaboratively with the picking and loading team to get the vehicles loaded accurately, safely and on time;
- completion of the days paperwork to be submitted upon your return to the depot;
- Double check and secure your daily load.
- Good work Ethic;
- HIAB certification;
- Maximum 6 points (no serious offences);
- Strapping preferred;
- Customer facing and reliable;
- Cat C Driving Licence, MIN 1 yrs;
- Brick/Grab experience;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Min 1yrs HIAB exp;
- Good customer service skills;
- Full CPC and Digi card required;
- Valid Class 2 licence;
- Clean Licence;
- Some exposure to Builders Merchants;
- Valid CPC + Digi Tacho Card.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
(The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)