Client Solutions ManagerSales | Any Location - Texas, United States
We’re Hiring for a Client Solutions Manager!
If you are excited and passionate about helping #LetsSolveWater, consider joining our team today! Xylem, Inc. is a leading global water technology company servicing more than 150 countries and is dedicated to solving the world’s most challenging water issues. We are looking for individuals to join our mission by exceeding customer expectations through smart sustainable solutions. At Xylem, you will have the opportunity to solve water by participating in our paid Volunteer Program, Xylem Watermark!
THE ROLE: The Client Solutions Manager will be responsible for becoming a trusted advisor and partner to clients in the southern region by leading digital transformation programs that will meaningfully improve their operations. In this role, the incumbent will also develop deep insight into your clients’ financial outlook, strategic priorities, leadership team, consulting ecosystem, and digital transformation objectives. We offer a full benefits package to include Flexible Time Off (FTO) for salaried positions, health, dental, vision, investment savings plan, and additional miscellaneous benefits.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Identify top priority client organizations and develop and execute an account strategy for each.
- Develop close relationships with top leaders (C-suite and 1-2 layers down) in core client organizations within your assigned region
- Establish a deep familiarity in each utility’s budget and capital improvement plan, strategic priorities and challenges, and stakeholder environment, leveraging research frameworks and support from the Marketing team.
- Understand key pain points and drivers of utility as a whole and the individual priorities of various leaders in the utility.
- Act as industry thought leader, obtaining industry engagement, and speaking opportunities to raise Xylem profile in the region as well as nationally.
- Serve as the focal point for developing digital performance transformation programs.
- Introduce clients to Xylem capabilities in our core areas (leveraging colleagues such as Client Solutions Architects in specific domain areas)
- Take primary responsibility for managing client pitches and moving them through contracting and procurement.
- Partner closely with Xylem Client Solution Architects and other commercial managers to identify opportunities to introduce high-impact, high value-add solutions
- Develop a client dossier for each key account in your region to gain a thorough understanding of existing account activities across all of Xylem (including third-party distribution) by working across organizational boundaries and serve as the “connective tissue” for Xylem’s client teams.
- Work collaboratively across Xylem to align and establish joint priorities and pursuits.
- Participation in Xylem Watermark volunteer activities
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field; MBA or master’s degree in related area preferred.
- 10+ years of related industry experience required.
- Knowledge of the Xylem’s industry and specific product knowledge preferred.
- Understanding of digital solution offerings, client value creation, development of varied business models
- Previous budget responsibility preferred.
- Understanding and proficiency in Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), Marketo, Salesforce.com, Digital Asset Management platforms, Workfront marketing workflow management.
- Clear working knowledge of effective communications channels required and proficiency in digital marketing.
The estimated salary range for this position is $120,000 to $130,000 plus bonus. Starting pay is dependent on multiple factors, such as skills, experience and work location, and is not typically at the top of the range. At Xylem we offer a competitive compensation package with a generous benefit package, including Medical, Dental, Vision plans, 401(k) with company contribution, paid time off, paid parental leave and tuition reimbursement.
At Xylem, we embrace diversity and strive to create avenues where employees feel valued and appreciated through our DE&I initiatives and Employee Resources Groups (ERG). Xylem is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action workplace. Xylem prohibits discrimination, harassment of any kind and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex or sexual orientation (including pregnancy and gender identity), national origin, political affiliation, marital status, medical conditions or disability, genetic information, age, or other non-merit factors.
Join the global Xylem team today! Xylem is a team creating advanced technology solutions to the world’s water challenges through developing new technologies and services that will improve the way water is used, conserved, and re-used in the future is central to our work. Our products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor, and return water to the environment, in public utility, industrial, residential, and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities.
Disclaimer: The information listed within this job description is designed to indicate the general nature of work expected for this position and shall not be viewed as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required in this position. Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job absent undue hardship. Xylem reserves the right to modify this job description or assign other duties to this position as needed.