Construction dewatering is not an option
A dry construction site is a vital part of the construction process because it helps ensure production schedules are met in an environment that is safe for workers. In fact, a dewatering pump is often one of the first pieces of equipment at a construction site and one of the last to leave.
You are the construction expert, and Xylem is the leading construction site dewatering expert. Leverage our team to design, install and maintain your construction dewatering and tunnel draining system needs. Then, your crew can work with confidence on the site because you:
- Have the right pump for the job. With a broad portfolio of electric and diesel pumps, no one offers a wider selection than Xylem. For your convenience, we offer rental and purchase options.
- Have a reliable system that works. Because we design and build our own equipment, we understand how it works best and engineer pumping systems to match the right equipment to your needs.
- Have a support team committed to your safety and success. The experienced Xylem team provides turnkey services, including site drainage design, installation and ongoing service. We are there every step of the construction process.
No matter the size of your construction site dewatering project, we have a team and pump ready for you. Xylem is a proven leader. We make a great team, and can build infrastructure together.
It's a vital part of the construction process
Digging ever-deeper tunnels, dealing with high water tables, repairing water main breaks and moving wastewater is part of the construction process. Xylem's pumps provide exceptional value for lowering water tables, dewatering groundwater, or draining storm waters from your site. With dependable products and services, you can rely on Xylem for:
- Bentonite slurry pumping
- Emergency floodwater drainage
- Face and stage dewatering
- Site drainage and wellpoint dewatering
- Stream diversions
- Sewage bypass
It’s a reality that the majority of construction sites require dewatering pumps. Sometimes the pumps remain after your job is completed. Groundwater from the surrounding area, as well as, rain can flood the whole site if not dealt with properly. In addition, excavation below the water table can create the opportunity for water to enter the site. Xylem understands the battle you face on a daily basis, and is there with you for the duration of your construction dewatering needs.