Flygt ultra-low-head high-flow wastewater pumps are engineered for versatility and lean installation, and offer highly efficient and reliable pumping of highly contaminated fluids. Few components, straightforward service routines and simple installation make Flygt ultra-low-head pumps an economical choice for a wide range of applications, including activated sludge treatment, stormwater and other low-head high-flow duties. Pumping efficiency is kept sustained high with backswept propeller blades and wide-hub propeller design.
All external parts manufactured for excellent corrosion-resistance. Major parts in stainless steel.
• High efficiency stainless steel propeller with backswept propeller blades for high clog resistance.
• Optional Hard Iron™ impeller for abrasive applications.
• Short shaft overhang – reduces shaft deflection and increases seal and bearing life.
• Motor designed for submersible use – heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties.
• High performance motor with Class H motor insulation provides thermal overload protection and extra long service life.
• Double mechanical seal system – Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. Available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media.
• Plug-in seal with the Active Seal™ system, offering increased sealing reliability and zero leakage into the motor, thereby reducing the risk of bearing and stator failures.
• Motor cable SUBCAB ® - specially developed for submersible use.
• Cable entry with double elastomer seal grommets – for double security.
Semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed on twin guide bars with automatic connection to the discharge pipe.
|Design Recommendations For Installation of Flygt Ultra-Low-Head, High-Flow Pumps||PDF | 298.93 KB|