MIXED FLOW PUMP FOR COLUMN INSTALLATION
The L 3127 is a mixed flow pump installed in a 500 mm column. This type of pump is intended for high flow at heads above what is used for propeller pumps. Mixed flow pumps are used in the transition area between centrifugal pumps and propeller pumps
ROBUST AND RELIABLE DESIGN
- Short shaft overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases seal and bearing life
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties.
- Stainless steel shaft gives maximum strength and corrosive resistance
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security. Available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR) or Silicone carbide (SiC) depending on pumped media.
- Griplock™ seal system. Secure locking to the shaft, no rubber friction, no grub screws and no shaft damage.
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for submersible use
Column pipe, semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed inside the discharge pipe, automatically seated on a flange.