Fibrous material, sewage and general dewatering applications
The Godwin Dri-Prime® NC80 pump is an extremely powerful, yet compact pump with flow capabilities to 520 US GPM (118 m³/hr). It also features Flygt N-technology with its innovative self-cleaning impeller.
NC Series pumps are engineered to deliver sustained high efficiency resulting in lower energy and fuel costs while reducing unplanned downtime, making the NC80 a best-in-class portable pump suitable for both sewage and clean water applications.
- Diesel engine and electric motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integral overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure
- PrimeGuard controller with Field Smart Technology (FST)