• Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
• interchangeable NC and CD impellers – 2 pumps in 1
• Redesigned pumpend delivers improved reliability and fuel economy
• Streamlined serviceability, reduced service time
• Included new Field Smart Technology (FST)
• US EPA Final Tier 4 engines
• Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
• Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
The Godwin NC100S Dri-Prime pump is designed for use in municipal wastewater applications that contain stringy, modern waste. This unique self-cleaning, non-clog pump is recommended for sewer, lift station, and bypass applications, and is ideal for permanent installations where reliability is absolutely critical, e.g. Diesel Backup Systems (DBS).
The NC100S is a member of the Godwin S Series of Smart pumps, which feature greater fuel economy, easier operation, and reduced maintenance. Field Smart Technology (FST) is standard on every S series pump, providing real-time remote monitoring and control.