Dri-Prime for reduced labor costs and reliable operation
The Godwin Dri-Prime® CD225M pump offers flow rates to 3,510 US GPM (796 m³/hr) and has the capability of handling solids up to 3.0 in (75 mm) in diameter.
The CD225M is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available with mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
Indefinite dry-running is possible with the exclusive Godwin liquid bath mechanical seal design. Solids handling, dry running and portability make the CD225M the perfect choice rental applications where sewage, sludge, or unwanted water needs to be pumped.
- Diesel engine, natural gas engine or electric motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integrated overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure available
- PrimeGuard engine controller with Field Smart Technology (FST)