Medium Volume, Medium Head, Large Solids-Handling Capabilities for Construction Sites and General Dewatering
The Godwin Dri-Prime® CD103M pump offers flow rates to 1,020 US GPM (232 m³/hr) and has the capability of handling solids up to 3.0 in (75 mm) in diameter.
The CD103M is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available with mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
Indefinite dry-running is possible with the exclusive Godwin liquid bath mechanical seal design. Solids handling, dry running and portability make the CD103M the perfect choice for handling sewage, slurries and liquids with solids.
- Diesel engine, natural gas engine or electric motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating integrated overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure available
- PrimeGuard controller with Field Smart Technology (FST)