Temperature Monitoring for Different Needs
All Flygt pump and mixer motors have temperature guards built into the stator windings for protection against overheating. Thermal switches are a standard Flygt product feature, while PTC thermistors are available as options for many models when a temperature guard is required.
For advanced monitoring we offer Pt100 sensors providing analogue measurements. By using MAS 711, we offer temperature monitoring not only in the stator windings but also in the main and support bearings. This enables:
- Logging, trend charts and overview.
- Two configurable trip levels: Warning and stop.
- Max and min value recording.
- Powerful fault tracing.
Available Temperature Monitoring
Small pumps, large pumps and mixers:
- We offer thermal switches in each of the stator windings as a standard product feature.
- If you prefer PTC thermistors, we offer this as an option.
Large pumps, optional with medium-sized pumps:
- Analog measurement by Pt100 in stator windings and in the main bearing.
- Optional Pt100 in the support bearing.
- Optional Pt100 sensors in each of the three stator windings.