iDuron is a modular open channel UV disinfection system setting the standard for efficiency and serviceability. It is ideal for disinfection of mid-sized to large sized wastewater treatment plants.
Module and Configuration
- 45°vertical inclined staggered lamp arrangement for ideal mixing and uniform irradiation
- Modular concept allowing project-specific flexibility design
- Easy access to lamps and quartz sleeves
- Low headloss design
- 3rd party validated design
Ecoray Lamps and Electronic Ballast
- Energy efficient with variable power
- Long life lamp and ballast combination
- Easily serviced
- Touchscreen interface
- Local / off / remote switch.
- SCADA for remote monitoring and control
- Ensuring optimum disinfection under all conditions
- Automatic UV lamp dimming
- Automatic UV bank switching
- Automatic UV channel switching
- Resulting in high electrical efficiency
- Automatic wiping during operation
- By mechanical means only
- No use of chemicals
- Electrically driven, no need for hydraulic oils
- Long wiper lifetime
- Easy replacement of wipers
- Compact cabinet design
- Easy to access components
- Ballast card replacement in < 5 minutes
- Variable lamp power controls
Superior ease of use
Central to the design is how easily and efficiently the iDuron UV system is maintained and serviced.
Easy and fast lamp replacement can be conducted while the modules remain in the channel.
Cleaning is simple and safe thanks to the iDuron's automatic, chemical-free electrical wiper system. The wiper rings consist of a unique material combination, proven effective even in waters with high fouling potential.
Only some maintenance tasks, such as wiper ring or sensor replacement, require lifting the frame with the UV module out of the channel with the help of a crane.
The iDuron's electrical components are located out of the water and are easily accessible. Ballast cards are separated from UV lamp modules for easy maintenance and operational stability. Cabinets are rated for either indoor or outdoor service, providing added flexibility in constructing or retrofitting the plant.