- Easy installation
- Motors with high power density
- Robust and reliable
The L 3201 is a mixed flow pump installed in an 800 mm column. This type of pump is intended for high flow at heads above what is used for propeller pumps. Mixed flow pumps are used in the transition area between centrifugal pumps and propeller pumps.
ROBUST AND RELIABLE DESIGN
- Short shaft overhang reduces shaft deflection and increases seal and bearing life.
- Stainless steel shaft gives maximum strength and corrosive resistance.
- Motor designed for submersible use. Heat is concentrated to the stator core for improved cooling properties.
- Cast iron. Robust and durable.
- Double mechanical seal system. Two sets of mechanical shaft seals work independently to provide double security and are available in Tungsten carbide (WCCR).
- Motor cable SUBCAB® specially developed for wastewater applications.
Column pipe, semi permanent, submersible pump installation. Wet pit arrangement with the pump installed inside the discharge pipe, automatically seated on a flange.