- Dri-Prime® automatic self-priming system
- Simple maintenance limited to checking fluid levels and filters
- Liquid bath mechanical seal for dry-running and reduced maintenance costs
- Abrasion-resistant silicon carbide seal faces for trouble-free performance
Dri-Prime for dewatering and bypass applications
The Godwin Dri-Prime® CD80M pump offers flow rates to 460 US GPM (105 m³/hr) and has the capability of handling solids up to 1.6 in (40 mm) in diameter.
The CD80M is able to automatically prime to 28 ft (8.5 m) of suction lift. Automatic or manual starting/stopping available through integral mounted control panel or optional wireless remote access.
Indefinite dry-running is no problem due to the unique Godwin liquid bath mechanical seal design. Solids-handling, dry-running, and portability make the CD80M the perfect choice for dewatering and bypass applications.
- Diesel engine and electric motor driven
- 316 or CD4MCu stainless steel pump-end construction for high- and low-pH applications
- Highway trailer or skid mount, both incorporating overnight running fuel tanks
- Sound attenuated enclosure