Cold Chain Monitoring Made Easy
The Ebro TMX 320 is an Advanced Refrigerator Thermometer with an external probed 4x20mm metal capsule and minimum & maximum value display.
- 1 internal sensor / 1 external probe with 4 x 20 mm metal capsule
- Measurement range: Internal sensor -20 °C … +50 °C
- Measurement range: External probe -50 °C … +70 °C
- Monitoring of 2 Temperature zones
- Internal sensor for checking ambient conditions
- External probe for cooling temperature check
The Ebro TMX 320 can be used to monitor the sample temperature in the laboratory. In microbiological research facilities, a thermometer with minimum and maximum value display is required. In addition, all refrigerators, pharmaceuticals and vaccines, chemicals, greenhouses, blood banks, food and beverage storage facilities must be monitored. Minimum and maximum values must be recorded daily and documented manually.
To simplify the process and for easy monitoring in daily use in the field of application, the thermometer simultaneously displays the current measured value and Min / Max. The employee has all the information at a glance and can intervene directly if necessary. If a limit is exceeded, a warning tone sounds in addition to the measured value display, which alerts you to a current problem in maintaining the cold chain. Quick action is now necessary and helps to avoid major damage!
Digital refrigerator thermometer applications include:
- Microbiological research facilities
- Pharmaceutical and vaccines
- Blood banks
- Food and Beverage