3 years Trainee program - Operations Leadership Development ProgramOperations | Emmaboda, Sweden, Sweden
Xylem 3 years Trainee Program
Xylem is a leading global water technology company committed to developing innovative technology solutions to the world’s water challenges. The Company’s products and services move, treat, analyse, monitor and return water to the environment in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced infrastructure analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities. The Company’s more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Headquartered in Rye Brook, New York with 2017 revenue of $4.7 billion, Xylem does business in more than 150 countries through a number of market-leading product brands.
The name Xylem is derived from classical Greek and is the tissue that transports water in plants, highlighting the engineering efficiency of our water-centric business by linking it with the best water transportation of all – that which occurs in nature. For more information, please visit us at www.xylem.com.
The Role: The Operations Leadership Development Program is intended to develop talented leaders within our sourcing, purchasing, planning, manufacturing, continuous improvement, warehouse, shop floor, scheduling, and logistics functions.
While in the program, Rotational employees will acquire the skills and abilities needed to lead a team and to continuously improve our Operations functions. With this leadership development focus, Rotational team members will be set with higher expectations during and after the program. Deep, diverse experience is critical to the future success of program graduates.
- Our program consists of three 1-year assignments starting at one of our sites: Xylem Emmaboda
- The 3rd year’s rotation will be with an International facility! (Europe, Asia, or Mexico)
- Upon successful completion of the program, a new/advanced role will be identified based on your performance in the 3 years and your preferences on location taken into consideration.
- The three 1 year rotations will be in three different focus areas.
- Focus areas include: Sourcing, Purchasing, Planning, Scheduling, Logistics, Operations, Transportation, Warehouse, Shop Floor, and Manufacturing Engineering.
- Site relocations between rotations are dependent on business needs and employee needs.
- Greenbelt, APICS CPIM certifications are encouraged and sponsored by Xylem throughout the programs rotations.
Rotational Program Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Operations related program (Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Lean Manufacturing,
- 0-2 years’ experience in a manufacturing or related environment.
- Open to expected annual Travel/Relocation
- Fluently speaking in swedish
We offer you:
An exciting career in an international environment, with a global network. We will focus on your personal development, and prepare you on your present and future career path. All employees can also apply and possibly get the opportunity to go on a volunteer trip with Xylem Watermark, the business program for community initiatives: www.xylemwatermark.com
How to apply:
Does this trainee program sound like an exciting opportunity and are you interested to start a career at Xylem? Apply through our website, no later than 31st of January.
For more information regarding the position you are welcome to contact Robert Arvefalk, Learning & Development Manager, +46 70 692 74 88 firstname.lastname@example.org or Roger Sandström, Production Director, +46 70 981 76 36 email@example.com