Pre-Engineered Shell and Tube Heat Exchangers Standard Xchange SSCF Stainless Steel
- Straight tube, fixed tubesheet
- Hub design for enlarged bundle entrance areas
- All fluid contact parts 316 Stainless Steel
- 1/4” OD, 3/8” OD, 5/8” OD tubes
- Shell diameters up to 12”
- Short leadtimes
- Same day shipments available
- Less costly than removable bundle designs
- ASME code option available
Straight Tube, Fixed-tubesheet. All fluid contact parts of 316 stainless steel. Heat transfer surfaces ranging from 1.2 to 576 square feet with 1, 2 or 4 pass options. ASME Code option also available. Hub design provides enlarged bundle entrance areas lowering entrance velocity and pressure loss.
Shell & hubs: 316SS
Tubesheets & hubs: 316SS
Tubes: 316SS with copper and CuNi options
Bonnets: 316SS with cast iron and cast bronze options
Design Pressure and Temperature:
Tube side: 150 psi and 450°F
Shell side: 225 psi and 450°F
Applications: For heating or cooling corrosive fluids in chemical, pharmaceutical or refining processes.
No provision for thermal expansion.
Shell side cannot be mechanically cleaned.