Hydronic Accessories Marine HCF
- Non-removable straight tube bundle
- Less costly than removable bundle designs
- Shellside cannot be mechanically cleaned
- No provision for differential thermal expansion
- Shellside Design Max 200 PSI – 300°F
- Tubeside Design Max 150 PSI – 300°FF
Where lower heat loads are encountered in fresh water and lube oil cooling, the HCF heat exchanger is ideal. The HCF heat exchanger is a fixed tubesheet, straight tube design fabricated from stocked components. HCF units are available in 1, 2 and 4 pass tubeside options, Shell diameters from 2″ to 8″. Tube diameters options 1/4″, 3/8″ and 5/8″ OD tubes.
Copper, 90/10 or 70/30 Copper-Nickel tubes, Brass or 90/10 Copper-Nickel faced tubesheets, Brass Shell and Cast Iron or Cast Bronze Bonnets.
Freshwater and lube oil cooling.