Brazed Plate Heat Exchangers Standard Xchange Brazepak Copper Brazed Heat Exchangers
High Performance. Compact Design.
Brazepak copper brazed plate heat exchangers offer the highest level of thermal efficiency and durability in a compact, low-cost unit. The engineered corrugated plate design provides very high heat transfer coefficients resulting in a smaller heat exchanger.
- 150 psig, 435 psig, and 650 psig standard options
- Custom designs up to 2000 psig
- 316L stainless steel plates with copper braze
- Single and double wall options
- Single and dual circuit refrigerant options
- Refrigerant distribution devices
- Standard and custom connection and mounting options
- ASME (U and N stamp available), UL, CRN, PED, ABS, KGS code options
Standard stock unit orders placed by 10:00am EST are eligible for same day shipment.
When compared to conventional shell and tube exchangers, Brazepak heat exchangers offer a more compact design:
- One-sixth the size
- One-fifth the weight
- One-eighth the liquid volume
- One-third to one-fifth the surface area
Brazepak nickel brazed units are ideal for ammonia flooded and direct expansion evaporators, condensers, oil coolers, and floor warmers as well as deionized and RO water systems, and biofuel manufacturing.