Smith-Blair 975 Dismantling Joint, Restrained
Dismantling Joint which with heavy duty joint restraint.
- Meets Applicable AWWA C219 Standards
- No special tools required
- Made to order, usually in only a few days
- A wide variety of types and sizes available
- Telescopes to adjust to varying dimensions
- Allows some deflection for misaligned assemblies
- Product makes it easy to install a flanged product in a new or existing setting
- Easy to install flanged gaskets with this fitting; no prying apart mated flanges necessary
- Joints are restrained when tie rods are used to secure the flanged fittings, making other joint restraints unnecessary
- Ideal to use with flanged fittings like butterfly valves and pumps that require being pulled out of service for maintenance
Smith-Blair Dismantling Joints provide adjustability to equipment installations by combining a Flanged Coupling Adapter and a Flanged Spigot into one assembly. Dismantling Joint applications include valve, pump, meter and other flanged fitting installations.
Application: For valve, pump, meter and other flanged fitting installations.