600 Series Tapping Sleeve Smith-Blair 663 WR Wide Range Tapping Sleeve
All Stainless Steel tapping sleeve.
- Light weight and easy to install
- Wide range helps to reduce inventory covering multiple pipe types within a nominal diameter
- Meets applicable AWWA C223 Standards
- Molded-in ring in the gasket to ensure effective sealing
- Nylon washers are provided to improve bolt torque capability
- Heavy gauge, all-Stainless-Steel body for rugged performance
- Fully passivated for maximum corrosion protection
- ¾" test outlet to allow hydrostatic pressure test before tapping the pipe
- 360º seal provides maximum support and reinforcement around the pipe in case of pipe break
- Body drawn to accept the outlet neck adding to the overall strength of the area under the most stress
All stainless steel fabricated, wide range, tapping sleeve with integral studs. Wide range capabilities will cover an entire nominal pipe dimeter with only two sleeves instead of four to five. Lightweight design and 360 degree full seal gasket makes for easy, effective installation.