Smith-Blair 317 Service Saddle
Double strap Ductile Iron service saddle with TaperSeal™ gasket and wraparound 304 Stainless Steel strap for added corrosion resistance.
- Meets applicable AWWA C800 Standards
- The wide saddle body provides stability on the pipe
- Designed with PVC and other soft or brittle pipe in mind
- The gasket fully bonds to the cavity to hold it in place
- NPT, CC and other threaded outlets available in sizes ⅝" thru 4"
- Wide bands spread the load over larger area to prevent damage to the pipe when tightening the straps
- A closed lug on one side, combined with the strap, acts as a hinge for easier installation
Smith-Blair Service Saddles comprise the largest line of saddles in the industry certified to NSF Standard 61 and 372 for fast, dependable tapping on all types of pipes. Outstanding features like the Taper Seal gasket, heavy forged bales and a wrap-around design that reinforces and supports the pipe, are combined in our service saddles to provide low initial cost, ease of installation and excellent lasting qualities.
Application: For outlets of ⅝" through 4".