Smith-Blair 281 Full Circle® Wide Range Repair Clamp
A wide range repair clamp with double the range of Smith-Blair's standard 261 repair clamp delivering the convenience of handling more applciations with fewer product sizes.
- Up to 0.95" range
- Widest range repair clamp in the Smith-Blair product line
- Can be used to repair pipes or join pipe ends
- All 304 Stainless Steel construction for corrosion resistance
- A 360° gasket seal provides maximum support and reinforcement
- Keeper bar helps pull clamp around the pipe and closes the clamp during installation
- Standard widths of 7.5", 10.0", 12.5", 15.0", 20.0", 25.0", 30.0"
Smith-Blair Full Circle Repair Clamps consist of one or more stainless steel band sections to which cast or fabricated lugs are securely attached. The lugs accommodate bolts and nuts when mounting the clamp on pipe. Full Circle Repair Clamps have a full encirclement, tapered, overlapping, gridded gasket with a flush mounted, bonded, stainless steel bridge plate to span the band opening between the lugs. This provides a full circumferential seal on the pipe.
Pipe Applications: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Ductile Iron, PVC, Asbestos Cement, Copper, Aluminum.