Full Circle® Smith-Blair 226 Full Circle® Repair Clamp Single Band
These clamps provide fast, economical means for repairing full circumferential breaks, holes, cracks and other types of damage.
- Stainless Steel bands
- Working pressure up to 300 PSI
- Nominal temperature range -20°F to 180°F
- Removable lugs to allow installation in tight spaces
- May be used to join plain end pipe of the same diameter
- Standard widths through 30"
- 360° gasket seal
- Flexi-Coat® Epoxy Finish for corrosion resistance
- Range up to .40" in single band
- Drop-in bolts for easier installation
Smith-Blair Full Circle Repair Clamps consist of one or more stainless steel band sections to which cast or fabricated lugs are securely attached. The lugs accommodate bolts and nuts when mounting the clamp on pipe. Full Circle Repair Clamps have a full encirclement, tapered, overlapping, gridded gasket with a flush mounted, bonded, stainless steel bridge plate to span the band opening between the lugs. This provides a full circumferential seal on the pipe.
Works on Cast Iron, Ductile Iron, Steel, Asbestos Cement, Copper, Aluminum, PVC, HDPE, Fiberglass and other pipe types