Sensus Cordonel® Static Flow Water Meter
Manage Your Distribution Network with Increased Accuracy and Control
Cordonel is a high-performance bulk meter that enables you to manage your distribution network more efficiently and provides accurate and reliable data in any installation or environmental condition.
Using advanced ultrasonic technology and a Sensus communication network, this meter gathers precise low and high-flow data in real time. This solid state meter has no moving parts and offers a patent-pending flow tube with no obstructions, providing a maintenance-free meter over its operational lifetime.
Real U0D0 installation flexibility and a sturdy design allows Cordonel to accurately capture and measure water consumption, flow, temperature and pressure (optional); it is perfect for use in virtually all commercial, industrial and agricultural settings.
Cordonel sizes range between DN40 (1 1/2″) to DN 300 (12″).
Click through this animated experience to learn about the advanced capabilities of Cordonel.
- Flexible U0D0 installation with no upstream and downstream pipe required
- Installation in horizontal and vertical pipe orientations
- Solid-state meter providing no moving parts
- 20-year predicted battery lifetime under standard usage conditions
- Maintenance free over its operational lifetime
- Constant accuracy over lifetime, no degradation as components age
- Patent-pending flow tube technology offering optimum flow conditioning
- Three measurement channels for capturing virtually all water flow
- LCD for consumption, flow, temperature, pressure (optional) and status information
- Integrated radio communication and data logger
- License free radio on frequency 433 or 868 MHz
- Secure 128 bit encrypted data transmission
- NFC wireless interface for readout of the last volume reading
- Optional pulse output with programmable pulse modes, values and lengths
- Meter can be submerged; meets protection class IP68
- MID pattern approval according to annex MI001
- Available options:
- Integrated pressure sensor
- Radio communication on alternative frequencies
Benefits to you:
- Install in any environment with a meter that meets U0D0. Install in horizontal and vertical pipe orientations with no straight upstream and downstream pipe required.
- Integrate easily with a Sensus communication network for two-way information and data transfer.
- Receive accurate, reliable readings over a 20-year battery life—enabled by new technology that ensures all water entering passes through one of its three individual measuring paths.
- Measure beyond water consumption with pressure monitoring (optional) to proactively identify leaks, improve efficiency, and examine overall health of your water network.
- Ensure revenue assurance with a solid-state meter featuring no moving parts.
- Sizes range between DN40 (1 1/2″) to DN 300 (12″).
- CE M-XX* 0102 (*year of conformity assessment)
- Large measuring range; Q3/Q1 R1000
- Meter conforms to:OIML R49:2013
- ISO 4064:2014
- Potable Water:KTW / DVGW