Stainless steel wide band diffusers
- Ideal for tough duty applications such as grit chambers, flow equalization, channel aeration and intermittently used basins.
- Efficient wide-band aeration achieved by 48-inch (122 cm) perimeter of air release
- Innovative inverted air reservoir delivers uniform airflow and prevents clogging
- Stainless steel construction provides corrosion resistance and structural integrity
Reliable, industry standard diffusers
The Sanitaire stainless steel wide band diffusers are made of 304 or 316 stainless steel* and designed to last for 25+ years. They remain the industry standard and are a smart alternative to mechanical aeration.
Its inverted air reservoir stores a sufficient air volume at the center of the diffuser to ensure continuous, uniform airflow that prevents clogging. The bottom deflector limits debris from entering the diffuser, minimizing maintenance needs. Complete passivation is performed after fabrication, eliminating corrosion problems. With pulled ports and a gusseted connector design, the stainless steel header system provides longer term protection than lower cost options.
* “L” grade steel is available if required.