- Ideal for high-density, low flux applications
- Available in lengths of 90”, 59” and 28” to assure high-density, full-floor coverage in any tank configuration
- High Standard Oxygen Transfer Efficiency (SOTE) up to 3% per foot of submergence
- Modular design and preassembled diffusers facilitate low-cost installation and no-hassle retrofits
- Corrosion and UV-resistant 4" PVC piping, capable of withstanding temperature variations
- Expected diffuser life is 30 years when maintained properly
High oxygen transfer to meet effluent requirements
Sanitaire Gold Series fine-bubble diffusers are designed to maximize efficiency while maintaining excellent uniformity across the membrane and throughout the aeration grid. The unique diffuser geometry and advanced micro-punched membrane enable high-density basin floor coverage and low air flux, which together provide high oxygen transfer using the lowest amount of energy. Optimal system designs and layouts can be provided, assuring uniform airflow within a grid, eliminating hot spots, dead zones, and areas for spiral roll currents, each which can degrade SOTE.
Gold Series diffusers are proven to outlast other diffusers in accelerated aging tests. Its continuous O-ring seal, which sits in a groove, prevents excessive stress on the membrane, and its rugged, reinforced end seals assure positive leak-proof closure.
Compactness makes these complete, pre-assembled diffusers easy to install and saves time. Sanitaire components are interchangeable to enable optimization of aeration system performance. This translates into faster commissioning, smarter use of resources and, ultimately, higher productivity.